VSN Trainers - 9 Personal Trainers NOW at VSN!!!
Meet Our - Wellness, Athletic & Sport Performance Trainers:
Hello, My name is Christina Rivera. As a Personal Trainer and Fitness instructor, I have high energy and a desire to help others transform their Mind, Body and Soul. Certified fitness instructor for 6 years (Zumba, Boot Camp, Killer Abs class) Certified Personal trainer 2 years
• Certified Personal Trainer (17 Years) • Began training at age 11 • Life-long student of nutrition, weight training, vitamins, minerals and herbs • Mentors couples, individuals, wellness clients and athletes of all ages • Certified in Spinning in 1999 - 2015 • Certified Zumba in 2015, TRX, Yoga, strength and conditioning, explosive motion , boot camp, interval training and Real Ryder Instructor • Certified through AFAA, NETA, ACSM, Exercise ETC, via SARA City workout, the YMCA and TRX training programs • Competed in Figure and fit body INBF & OCB organizations 2005-2010 finished Top 4 each competition and pulled 2nd place at one event • Graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition achieving life and wellness coaching • Certified in 2003 PT and with focus on drug free holistic medicine• Level 3 Reiki Practitioner • Jesus has been my rock and ties all three together Mental, Physical & Spiritual
Campbell High School Graduate 2011 • All Conference Lineman 2010-2011 • College- West Liberty University Football • IFA • Certified Personal Trainer- (Group instructor & Sports Nutritionist) • ASFA Speed & Agility Instructor- (Sports Performance Coach) & (Total Body Development Coach) • Over 50 Athletes Trained over past 3 Years including D1 starting RB’s, Lineman and Defensive Players shaving as much as much as a full second off personal 40 times • FOCUS: Explosive Power, speed & agility with total body development to increase functional strength from the core • Having lost over 115 #’s personally, I have transformed my body from 280# by developing specific programs to Gain Lean Mass and decreasing Body Fat while losing the weight and becoming even faster and stronger.
• As an Austintown Native, I've always had a vision to help others achieve the gift of health and achieving dreams. In 1988 I joined the US Navy • Won Military “ Best Chest” Power competition in 1988 with a 515# Natural Bench at 19 Years old (Chicago, IL) • Won Military “Thunder Thigh “ Power competition in 1989 with Leg Press 1390# Leg Press (Chicago, IL)
• Place 3rd in Mr. Natural East Coast Bodybuilding Championship (Winston Salem North Carolina)(Trained at Rays Gym in Beaufort SC)
• Graduated with Associate degree in applied Health Science and Dynamic Physics 1992, (California College for Health Sciences)
• Injury prevention, Treatment and Recovery, Certified RT
• Proudly Served the United States Navy & Marine Corps for over 7 years
With over 15 years of experience in the Strength game I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Valley & share that through the VSN Performance & Fitness Center as a VSN Speed and Strength coach.. With specialties in alternative strength training and speed and agility training, I have worked with thousands of athletes of all ages and ability levels. As a former Youngstown State University football player and competitive powerlifter, I had the opportunity to work with some of the top strength coaches in the country. Sharing this experience with other athletes at all levels and ages has been a great passion of mine while delivering improved health and repeatable training for each client member.
Our Golf Academy Trainers
Sean Patrick- PGA Level 2 Apprentice
Born and raised in the Boardman area, Sean has over 8 years of professional coaching experience. As a dedicated golf enthusiast, Sean has played the game his entire life, thru college and serves as 1st assistant at major Golf Club & has the passion and proven success to help all levels from professional, scratch to beginner, youth to senior.
PGA -Titliest Performance Certified Instructor
College: Clarion University
INTERESTS: Golf, Movies, Enjoy time with family and friends
OFFERING TEAM & PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS TO IMPROVE STRENGTH AND PREVENT INJURIES SURROUNDING ROTATIONAL SPORTS INJURIES. SPECIALIZE IN STRENGTH & SPORTS PERFORMANCE IE.. GOLF, BASEBALL, SOFTBALL, TENNIS.
Lessons offered by appointment only www.vsnfitness.com , 330-726-4937 or 1-724-734-7757
TARISE "TJ" WOLFE
-NASM Certified Personal Trainer
-Amatuer Boxer (ABA Member) Light Heavy weight contender, Combat Sport Training experienced (MMA)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
-Junior Olympics, 2007 qualifier- (4x400, long jump, 4x100)
-Speed and Agility Expertise with Collegiate Sprinter training experience (YSU 2012-2014)
-ALL STATE Sprinter (Austintown Fitch High School (2009-2012)
- Weight Loss Specialist
-Weight Loss, Stamina, Wellness- "Feel Better-Look Better-Perform Better"
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Weight Loss Specialist
Velocity, Power, Speed, Stamina + Pitching & Mechanics
Coach ED "MAC" McElroy
Certified Fitnesss & Personal Fitness Trainer
AAU Coach leading his 13 y/o boys team to Nationals
All State Football, Track and Basketball career through High School
Jeanette Estremera- (Trainer and Lifecoach)
Previous Owner at Jeanette's Dangerous Curves
-Certified ACE Personal Trainer, Certified Competitive Judge
-Winner, National Physical Fitness Award
-1st Place, NPC Ohio Body Building Championship
-1st Place, Overall Ohio Governor's Cup
-Multiple Other winning competitions in Bodybuilding and Fitness
Colby "Top Dog" Jacobs
Certified Personal Trainer, Body Sculpting & strength training, weight loss expertise.
Experienced & Affordable personal trainer with proven results in youth athletic development, confidence and self-esteem building. Collegiate athletic advancement and adult wellness improvement.